Please check with the common printing questions as in below:
1. From what material was the earliest paper made?
D. Cloth scraps and plant fiber
2. What materials were used for type before Gutenberg's invention?
D. All of the above
3. Where was the first ink factory established?
C. Colonial America
4. As used on a printing press, what is a blanket?
A. The large sheet used to cover it at night to keep it clean.
B. A full coating of ink.
C. A rubber sheet that transfers ink to the paper.
D. The mat beneath the press to reduce static discharges.
5. What is process color printing?
A. Printing with inks that are machine processed.
B. Printing with more than one ink.
C. Printing that uses four inks to produce a full spectrum of color.
D. Printing with a special procedure in
which each color is processed before the next is applied.
6. In printing, the term trapping refers to:
A. Catching rats that would otherwise chew on the press blankets.
B. Catching paper in a small cage as it comes out of the press.
C. The slight overlapping of colored printing areas.
D. A new term for choking and spreading.
The Answers for the above questions can be found here:
Test Your Printing Knowledge